The NEW Ryan Higa Foundation Website will be released very soon, please check back in the near future!
Click to visit the new foundation website: www.RyanHigaFoundation.com
The Ryan Higa Foundation Inc. is a public charity classified under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) 509(a) (2) and exempt from federal income tax under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) 501 (c) (3). All donations made to this Foundation are tax deductible under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 170.
Our purpose is to recognize individuals who perform charitable acts towards needy and underprivileged persons.
More information to follow.
Donate to the Foundation
Method of Measurement:
- A Truly Charitable Act
- The Person(s) Impacted
Who Can Nominate Someone?
- Anyone that is 13 years or older
- Anyone detailed knowledge of the nominee and their charitable act.
- Any resident of the US or Canada. The nominee must also be a resident.
What Does a “Best Day Ever” Look Like?
- Travel to a place they’ve always wanted to go
- Receive something that they’ve always wanted or needed